Perla Condos is one of the hottest selling projects in Mississauga. Its success is due to several factors that we will exam below in more detail.
- The previous Perla condos phase was very successful. It was a great project at a great location and created great buzz both on the pre-con market and on the re-sale market thereafter. This allows us to see a trend and note that Perla Condos is a great project to buy in.
- Pinnacle International is a large builder with great reputation. They have built other projects in Mississauga, Toronto and Vancouver. With this kind of a track record, Perla Condos condos will naturally have a great reputation.
- The purchase price is great when comparing to other projects & units in the area. Perla Condos is selling at around $500 a square foot. This price also includes a parking spot and a locker; along with some upgrades such as laminate flooring throughout.
- We had to mention the location one more time. Everything is conveniently located at your doorstep. Easy access to highway 403, all shops, restaurants, transit stops and entertainment.
- Square One Mall is minutes away and has recently undergone a major renovation to include some of the largest retailers such as Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Simons and Kate Spade to name a few. This has brought a lot of interest to the ever changing area. As Mississauga is growing in popularity and is attracting a wide range of clientele, the condo market in turn is seeing a lot of buzz.
- LRT system. As the city is trying to connected Brampton and Mississauga via an above ground transit system; it is to no surprise that it’s solving several issues. Affordability, travel time and convenience. This above ground system claims to be cost effective, fast and reliable in order to move commuters from the north (Brampton) to the south (Port Credit). One of the stops that is being proposed is at the corner of Hurontario and Eglinton, which would make it walking distance to the Perla Condos condos.
- Perla Condos condos are trying to set new standards. Mississauga condos still do not offer charging stations for anyone who owns an electrical vehicle. Perla Condos is the first project to recognize this new trend and is offering its buyers the option to purchase a charger for their individual parking spot.
- Completion date. The previous project had minimal delays as compared to some other projects in the GTA. This has allowed buyers to trust the project and wanting to buy in the Perla Condos phase.